Who We Are
Sidea Group is a consulting and tech company for business development, for B2B and B2C.
We believe in Marketing and Technology working together.
Among other things, we invest in:
- Continuous training (working is a journey towards knowledge)
- Acquisition of partnerships and technologies
- Customer success-oriented talents and professionalism.
Sidea Group is among the Best Workplaces ™ in Europe and Italy of 2022.
Sidea Group has been a certified Salesforce partner for over 4 years, with more than 60 talents who can boast direct experience in medium and large projects and expertise across all clouds and industries.
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Developers to be included in a development team and will be involved in projects for medium and large national and international clients.
You will be joining a fast-growing company, and you will have direct exposure to the business customer.
The Salesforce Developer contributes to the design and implementation on the Salesforce platform of IT application solutions to support business requirements and processes.
- Configure and develop the application components of the Salesforce.com platform (Object Configuration, Standard layout composition, design Workflow, Process Builder, Approval Process, validation rule, etc.);
- Collaborate with the architectural team and with the teams (internal and external) responsible for functional and technical analysis to ensure an organic evolution that meets the shared requirements and guidelines of the applications under their competence;
- Document the code and the activities carried out in order to share the work, both within the development team and towards the test and support functions;
- Participate in tests and carry out bug-fixing on the Salesforce platform;
- Create Triggers and Process Builders, Batches, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages;
- Develop in both Classic and Lightning environments and create Lightning Components;
- Use API;
- Manage deploy with change sets and also with other tools (eg git).
- At least 3 years of experience on medium / large Salesforce projects;
- Solid skills on the main clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud);
- Good knowledge of Apex and relational databases;
- Ability to develop technical estimates;
- Knowledge of MuleSoft and Heroku.
Nice to have
- Degree in technical-scientific disciplines;
- Salesforce certifications, especially Platform Developer I;
- Problem solving aptitude;
- Ability to work in a team closely with customers;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
What we offer
- Positive, stimulating work environment, open to discussion and aimed at innovation and constant improvement;
- Inclusion in a young and dynamic team of collaborators;
- Involvement on projects for clients belonging to different sectors;
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Ability to work in 100% smart working with flexibility in the organization of one's activities;
- Solid growth prospects within our company: individual growth plan.
Join us! email@example.com